Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Couple of Layouts



 So I have finally finished scrapping and I wanted to share my Thanksgiving layout.  All the cuts are from the Thanksgiving seasonal cart. 
 Instead of apple pie, we had lemon meringue, my dad's favorite.  I used liquid applique to make the meringue and I love how it came out.  It did get a little squished when I closed the book.  I dusted it with a little chalk to give it a baked, golden brown look.
 The turkey was also chalked.

Lastly, I used the new Dr. Checkup cart to add a title to this page I had already done.  I saved each print out from each well child visit, with height, weight and immunization records and was running out of ideas to embellish them.  I had just stuck this one on an old piece of CM perfect fit paper and left it.  When the Dr. Checkup cart came in the mail, I added the title and icons.  The colors aren't great, but I can live with it.  And now, I get to start on 2007!

No comments:

Post a Comment