Wednesday, September 15, 2010

DAB-Chip

Like all the other Cricut fans, I didn't get much done yesterday.  The Imagine launch was too cool.  Watching the demos on HSN made me want one even more and the bundle price was a great deal, but $500 on a new cricut machine was just not in the budget now.  I consoled myself by working on my disney autograph books (DAB).  Here is the Chip page to match Dale.  I darkened the body color and used CM Brown rather than SU Close to Cocoa.  Chip is the same size as Dale.  I used SU Garden Green and Old Olive for the oak leaves, which were cut at 2 1/4 from the M&F cart.  The tree branch is elevated on foam tape, as is Chip. the branch was hand cut. Lots of dimension again. 
If you look closely, you can even see the texture on the DCWV paper.




And here they are together:



No comments:

Post a Comment