Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tag for Circle Swap

I am so proud of my tag for the circle swap!  I cut the window from the Christmas Solutions cart at 5 3/4 from SU Chocolate Chip paper.  The window "glass" was cut on blackout from an empty cartridge box (I knew I was saving them for a reason!). The "wallpaper" background is from a Marcella by K paper stack. The grandfather clock was cut from French Manor at 6 inches. The wood paper came from DCWV Textures adn Finishes stack.  The gold accents on the clock are SU gold paper. The tree was cut using the MS branch punch from green CM paper and I don't know what brand of jewels I used for the ornaments.  The curtain is velvet paper bought at Joann's, the valance cut using a SU punch and the rest of the pieces hand cut.  The string of lights on the window are Jolee's.  The "snow" is the usual white flock (this one is Doodlebug) and glitter (SU dazzling diamonds).  The ribbon is SU choco chip. 

  In my first attempt, I put the lights on the tree instead of the window, but it made it too thick. 
Here's another view:

1 comment: