Saturday, January 22, 2011

Halloween Pages

So I tend to scrap mostly chronologically, though I do jump around a bit.  I have special albums for special occasions and then I have a yearly family album.  The family album I keep chronologic but I am way, way behind.  I am finishing up 2006!  The three snow days we had this week helped.  We stayed home-no school, no dance or gymnastics-and played the Wii and scrapped.  I finished some Halloween pages.
Love these pages!  The cuts are from Happy Hauntings, Oct 31st and the crescent moon on the hat came from George and Basic Shapes.  I did not record the sizes I used.  The paper is all DCWV.  I love, love, love the fonts on HH and the frames.  I freehand cut my picture to go in the frame and messed it up so you could see a little of the yellow under it, so I traced around the edge with gunmetal Stickles and it covered up my mistake.



The other pages use K and Company paper.  The cuts came from Wild Cards and Create a Critter.  I used the suede/velvet paper for the dark brown on the monkey.

The pumpkin frame was cut from Wild Cards and I stamped the sentiment in white ink.




I made the banana my journaling box.  I raised the peel up with foam tape and the banana easily slides in and out so I had plenty of room.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment