Thursday, January 6, 2011

Weekly Circle Challenge

I can't believe I haven't posted since October!  I was going crazy trying to finish my autograph books before our Disney trip and I did get them done.  They were well worth the work.  I haven't taken pictures to upload yet, but I promise I will.
In the meantime, here is the project I made for the weekly circle challenge.  This week's entry had to be in a shape other than a square or rectangle, include a number and bling, and have the usual two cricut cuts.


The crown card was cut from Birthday Bash at fit to page, which ended up being 5 3/4.  I used the gold paper from the DCWV Christmas and Winter combo cardstock stack.  The silver came from the new DCWV Shimmer stack.  Princess was cut from Once Upon a Princess at 1 inch out of DCWV shimmer paper.  The 4aday originally said "queen" but I just cut that part off. I cut that phrase at 1 1/4.  Instead of using this as a card, it is going to be the journaling box on a page of pictures from the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

1 comment: