Saturday, October 23, 2010

DAB-Paper Packs and Snow White

I keep mentioning the Mickey and Princess paper packs I bought at Michael's and have been using a lot for these books, so I figured I'd take a picture so you'd know what I am talking about.
And of course, I didn't use them on the Snow White pages!  I used DCWV shimmer stack for the solid colors, DCWV Glitter pack for the white in her dress and DCWV Nana's Nursery Girl for the background pages.  Snow White came from the princess cart and the frame came from Cindy Loo.  I had NO intention of buying Cindy Loo but those enablers on the cricut messageboard kept going on and on about the frames!  And I do think this frame goes perfectly with Snow White and the background paper.


Again, I drew in the eyes and added the white to the mouth with the signo pen.




No comments:

Post a Comment