Saturday, October 9, 2010

Loving the Happy Hauntings Cart!

I absolutely love this cart, especially the font.  I have so many spooky plans.  I started to decorate the treat bags for my daughter's class. There are only twelve kids and I am keeping it simple, but each kid will have a different bag.  My daughter is picking the characters and colors, so that it why there is so much pink.
I put glitter in Mrs Frankenstein's hair and used a jewel to accent the witch's eyes. 
The layers on this cart are like the Create-a-Critter layers so that you don't have to cut out tiny, tiny pieces.  I love the way the eyes look rimmed in black and I am so glad I didn't have to cut out the whites like on the Disney princess carts.
I love the skeleton and I used jewelled eyes on the bag but I think that for a layout I am going to try the glow-in-the dark glitter on the skeleton.  We made some of the glow-in-the-dark ornaments and I loved the way they came out, but my daughter ended up breaking them already because she kept picking them up to take them into the closet so she could see them in the dark.  

No comments:

Post a Comment