Monday, October 25, 2010

Grad School Poster Project

Last week we had to do a poster presentation for my nursing theory class.  It was a little like 8th grade science fair, where you stand in front of your project while people- in this case, the faculty and other classmates-wander around looking at the posters and asking questions.  I felt a little nauseated but I think it went okay.  I don't have my grade yet but people were impressed with my "professional" lettering and medical icons.  I used the cricut every day paper dolls cart.
I uses Real Dial Size to get the stethoscope, syringe and bandaid large enough.  The nurse was cut at 7 inches.  The letters are from PS.  Paper is Deep Blue and Raspberry from CM, the nurse's scrub top was from an old CM pink pack. The bandaid is CM french vanilla, stethoscope SU basic black and DCWV metallic silver, syringe CM white and DCWV metallic silver. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment