Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Craft Area

I scrap on the kitchen table and it is a huge pain to put everything away every night so I often leave it on the table, which means we end up eating on my daughter's tiny table!  I have been trying to talk my husband into giving me the guest room, since we rarely have guests.  After I made him take this picture for the circle challenge, he said, "You have too much stuff.  Your crapbooking is taking over the house."  And no, that's not a typo!  So I reminded him I am waiting for the guest room and he said, "might as well."  So I am pretty hopeful.  It would be great to have more than a corner of the dining area.
You can't see my new E2 because it was on the kitchen table-with my daughter!

3 comments:

  1. I think that bedroom should be yours..good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very well organized! I love that white cabinet. Best of luck on getting the guest room!

    ReplyDelete