Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cuttlebug Embossed Cuts

I love the look of embellished cricut cuts.  I often add extra layers for dimension, or use jewels for eyes or buttons.  I like the look of cuts accented with ink or chalk.  But my favorite is running parts of them through the cuttlebug.  It makes a huge difference!


 
This cutie came of the Create a Critter cart.  His top layer was embossed using the snake print cuttlebug folder.  Isn't he cute?
 
 
This football corner came from All Sports (or maybe Total Sports??) and was run through the Dots folder.  Everyone who looks at this page has to touch it!
 
 
This adorable Snow Angel came from the Snow Day cart, which I actually bought for just this cut (I have used a few off the cart but it was this cut that sold me!).  I put her scarf through the houndstooth folder for a little texture.
 
So those are just a few examples of cuts accented with the cuttlebug and what a difference a little texture makes.


No comments:

Post a Comment