Tuesday, March 18, 2014

DAB-Pocahontas and Mulan

In going through my blog recently, I realized I never finished putting up the pictures of my Disney autograph book.  I figured I'd add them.  Here are Pocahontas and Mulan, from the Happily Ever After and Dreams Come True carts:

 
All the papers are DCWV.  The background came from the far East stack and all the others are from the Shimmer stack.  I cut Mulan at 5 inches and cut her accent piece to use for the journaling box.  I accented the center of the flowers with stickles.
 
The background paper for Pocahontas also came from DCWV.  She was cut from Stampin Up papers.  I'm not hapy with how I drew on the eyes, but cutting them at 5 inches was impossible.
 
I couldn't leave out Meeko!  He came together super easy, much easier than the princesses.  And they both signed.  Eventually I will add the pictures-my sister was supposed to be helping with that part, but we got behind.
 
 
I used different papers our of the Far East pack and more Shimmer papers.
 
These are more DCWV background papers, not sure from which stack.


No comments:

Post a Comment