Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Rollerskating with Heat Transfer Vinyl

Our town rec department hosts a rollerskating night once a month. If the kids dress to match the theme, they are entered to win a door prize.  My daughter and niece get custom shirts for most of the themes, courtesy of my Cricut and HTV.



For Valentine's Day, I made the above shirts with intricate hearts off LoveStruck.  I used Siser Glitter HTV and as usual, it cut beautifully, even on the intricate cuts.


For a winter theme, I used the fuzzy vinyl, the iron-on flock.  The polar bears came off Joys of the season.  I did their scarves and the snowflakes in glitter.




Fora winter sports themed skate, we used the ice skater off Winter Woodland, then added some more glittery snowflakes, I think off Accent Essentials. 
 
 
I'm going to order some glow-in-the-dark HTV for upcoming skates.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment