Thursday, May 22, 2014

DAB-Belle and the Beast

Now that the t-shirts are done, I'm back to working on my literally thousands of photos from two Disney trips.  I finally took pictures of the autograph book.  Here are Belle and the Beast from Dreams Come True:
 Belle's dress is Bazzill Bling for the yellow and DCWV glitter for the white, skin is CM Vanilla and her hair is CM Brown.  I added extra layers to her neckline and scallops in her skirt.  I cheated and drew in her eyes.  The page is 8x8 so I cut her at 7, I think.  Her earring is a rhinestone.
 I love the Beast!  His fur is cut from velvet/suede paper, which cut beautifully.  He's so soft and fuzzy, I made everybody feel him!  He's big, though, and filled the whole page, so while I had room for the autograph (Belle's, Beast doesn't sign), I didn't have room for a picture.  My album was getting pretty thick so this is not a flip page, like some of the others, so I just had to be content with no picture. 
Here's the double page spread together.  I cannot stress enough what a hit the homemade autograph book was, and well worth the time.  All of the characters took extra time with the kids looking at the books, and the girls liked to show them off while we waited in line.
 
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment