Monday, May 19, 2014

Field Trip Shirts Part 2

Here are the next five shirts.  All were cut at 5 inches and I didn't bother revering the images as I didn't care which directions the animals were facing.

 The cardinal came from Winter Woodland and you can see I didn't do a great job lining it up, the yellow shows a bit.  I did a close up picture around the eye, so you could see the glitter.
 The rattlesnake came from Animal Kingdom and the vinyl is printed with the snake print.  This vinyl seems a little thinner, but it ironed on fine.  I added some black lines with a fabric marker as the snake print made it hard to see the partial cut lines in the design.  The tongue is glitter.
 The owl came from Animal Kingdom.
The raccoon is from Animal Kingdom and his black parts are flock.  I found the flock a little hard to line up in dark colors, as some of the fuzz sticks to the plastic and makes it more opaque, so itis harder to see where to line it up.  But the raccoon is so cute!
The squirrel came from Animal Kingdom and his tail is flock.
I bought this pack of iron-on stones on clearance and use it for the bigger eyes, like on the owl.  I also got a multipack of the Tulip brand rhinestones, which are smaller and can be used with the Tulip heat tool.  I have used that but mostly i just use the iron for those, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment