Saturday, May 24, 2014

I'm the Director HTV

One of the teachers at my daughter's school asked me if I could make a t-shirt for the birthday of one of the other teachers.  The birthday teacher directs the fourth grade play, so she wanted it to say,"I'm the director, that's why," and maybe have a picture.  I suggested the clapboard from Movie Night.  She picked the fonts and colors, bought the shirt and I made it.

The shirt was a cotton/rayon blend so at first I had the iron set too low and the vinyl wouldn't stick.  Once I turned it up, it was fine.  The vinyl was all siser easyweed.

 
I love the way it came out!  'I'm', 'the', 'that's' and 'why' were cut from Cuttin Up Short Stack at 1.25 inches out of black.  'Director' was the Curtain Call font from Art Deco, with black layered over grey, at 1.5 inches.  The clapboard came from the digital Movie Night cart and was cut at 3.3 inches.  Remember to reverse any words so that they will read correctly.
 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment